We’ve just released a version 1.1 of the hardware, with many fixes and improvements; see our GitHub site.
- Changed from spring terminals to SPI-BI-WIRE POGO pin connector for programming both the MSP430 and nRF51822
- Repositioned the LCD screen to provide more room for the programmer ports and LEDs
- Broke out UART TX/RX lines for debugging the nRF51822
- Complete case redesign to better fit the mother-daughter boards, buttons, and LCD screen
- Replaced the 4 pin charging connector with a more sturdy USB charging port